Diverse Erie, in collaboration with key public and private partners, has leveraged its resources to create a meaningful and sustainable fund — The Small Business Fund. By investing in local BIPOC businesses, this fund will support business growth and advance equity among BIPOC-owned businesses in Erie County. It will also work to attract new businesses to the region and advance economic development goals to support future generations.
Fund contributors include:
- Erie County Redevelopment Authority (ECRDA)
- Erie County Gaming Revenue Authority (ECGRA)
- Erie Community Foundation (ECF)
- Greater Erie Economic Development Corporation (GEEDC)
- Enterprise Development Fund (EDF)